Is a Leather Motorcycle Suit Worth It?
Is a full leather motorcycle suit expensive? Is it necessary? In this video, I go over the surprising cost of a one piece or two piece leather motorcycle suit setup.
I had always assumed that any leather suit would have dianese or alpinestars prices, making them near impossible to afford. I proved myself wrong by making a budget gear setup for rides up in the twisties/mountains or doing intro track days in the future. This isn’t a video preaching ATGATT, but if you ride hard and want more protection, finding a budget suit might be a good option for you. Ordering a suit online is somewhat hard due to the fitting issue, but using a size chart may be helpful. I got pretty lucky with the fitment and show you guys my suit fitment on and off the bike. I will do a long term review on the suit this winter.
Speed and Strength Triple Crown 1 Piece Suit
Alpinestars SP 2 Gauntlet Gloves
Alpinestars SMX- 5 Riding Boots
Icon Motorsports Airmada Rubatone Helmet
Total Cot for the leathers, gloves, and boots was $450
Helmet was around $180
The Vehicles in the garage
Evo IX MR
Speed Triple 1050
- Best Summer Motorcycle Jacket? The Dainese Perforated D1 Is it.
- How a Schott Motorcycle Jacket is made – BRANDMADE.TV
- Motorcycle 2 Piece Leather Suit
- Motorcycle One Piece Leather Suit
- Two Piece Leather Motorcycle Suit
- Motorcycle Leather Suit For Men 2 Piece
- Ixs Camaro 2-piece Leather Motorcycle Suit
- Leather Suit Motorcycle
- Leather Motorcycle Suit
- Leather Suit For Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Leather Suit
- Motorcycle Leather Suit For Men
- Bmw Leather Motorcycle Suit
- Mens Leather Motorcycle Suit
- Motorcycle Leather Race Suit
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.